Flex fields are created for data points that you want to track beyond the basic fields of data. They are flexible to meet the needs of your unique product tracking. These could be special dates, codes, categories, or other pieces of information you need to capture as part of the specs.
- MENU->ADMINISTRATION->FLEX FIELDS
- Click the ADD button (bottom right corner, second button from the left).
- All fields with a red asterisk must be filled in. Click the CREATE button (bottom left corner, first button from the left) when done.
- The CREATE button will now change to SAVE.
- Click the SAVE button. The window will then close.
- In the Flex Fields window, the newly created flex field will appear inside the grid. Click the “X” (top right, second button from the left).