Dashboards refer to customizing your own Flowtrac home screen. It’s a memorized screen of windows you like to see often for a specific or general purpose. For example, a memorized grid could be made up of a window of products on the left, the pick and receive orders in the top right and bottom right, and maybe a pie chart of aggregating data refreshing in extra space. With multiple windows already chosen and positioned neatly, a view is immediately accessible.
- Click on “Dashboards” located in the blue bar at the top of the screen.
- In the pulldown menu that appears once clicking on “Dashboards”, Choose “Memorize…”
- Name your new dashboard in first field at the top titled “Name”.
- In the the field, you will decide if you want it to be your default screen or not.
- In the field after “Default”, you will decide whether you want it to be the default dashboard for the system.
- In the next field, you will select how you want this dashboard to refresh (i.e., sync).
- Use the checkboxes to select which user roles you want to have access to this dashboard.
- When you’re done, click the “Create” button at the bottom of the “Memorize Dashboard – New” window.
- You will now be able to go to your dashboard any time by clicking on its name in the pulldown menu of “Dashboards” in the top blue bar of your screen.