You can print barcodes using many different windows, depending on where you are. Conveniently, there is not just one place you must remember to go to print a barcode. Depending on what you want a barcode of, following the basic instructions below.
To print a product barcode:
- To print just one product’s barcode(s), select the blue hyperlinked product name.
- Select the “Print” button.
To print a bin barcode:
- MENU->ADMINISTRATION->WAREHOUSES->BIN button
- Filter for the bin(s) to print.
- Selection the “Print” button in the bins window.
To print a lot or serial barcode:
- You must select a blue hyperlinked lot or serial number.
- Groups of lots or serials can be located by MENU->INVENTORY->PRODUCTS BY
- Lots and Serials can also be printed up on receiving the products.