You can have users that only have access to the mobile app. This will explain how to add a mobile user.
- Click the ADD button (bottom right corner, second button from the left).
- You must designate that this user is not an administer by changing the “ROLE” and selecting Mobile User from the pulldown menu. You should not fill in the “USERNAME” and “PASSWORD” for this user because that is to give the access to the browser. Leave them blank.
- Make sure all fields with a red asterisk are filled in, as well as the Badge and PIN fields.
- Once you have filled in all fields, click CREATE (bottom left, first button from the left).
- The window will remain open and the buttons on the right side of the screen will now open up. The CREATE button will now turn to the SAVE button. Make sure you click SAVE if you make any changes. You can also close the window if you have no further changes to make.